Launched in 1994, A school that encourages you to trek on the rugged mountain slopes during the monsoon. Allows you to punch bags to express anger. A class room that opens out in the garden of flowers. A place bursting with smiling, happy faces of children. A hub of world-knowledge and Indian tradition – Yes ! one can go on and on and still not completely describe a fully residential Stani Memorial Public School. Situated in the Phagi of Jaipur, Rajasthan the school enjoys, today, an unrivalled and unparalleled status of a ‘ Fine Institution ‘ of the country. Stani Memorial Public School holds a rich history of more than six years – which was started by legendary and unpretentious paradigm of contemporary age – Dr. Thomas Cangan in —.
The school presently under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Sudhakar Chaturvedi enjoys since one year. Every year from the grandeur of pink dawn to flaming orange sunset the School celebrates Founder’s Day on 31st of August .
The School in its Mission Statement speaks of Service Challenges, Adventure, Academic Excellence, Creativity and Positive Attitude. Therefore, our prime responsibility is to prepare young minds to act as leaders to promote economic industrial growth as future citizens of the country.
The school is dedicated to prepare conscientious and responsible citizens with a sense of integrity and honesty with a spirit of adventure, exploration, research and creation. The school believes in fostering each individual’s potentialities and providing opportunities for successful learning and growth. The school trains the students in such a way that they learn to shoulder responsibilities and handle situations independently.
Particular attention is given to: -
- Stimulating intellectual curiosity directing and exercising the emotions encouraging clear thinking and spiritual learning and creative thinking.
- Fostering a capacity to tackle a problem and to follow and sustain an argument, emphasizing the difference between truth and falsehood, and between fact and feeling.
Why choose Stani Memorial Public School Phagi?
- We are Co-educational school with 1000 students. The evidence of independent value-added analysis is that we consistently achieve better examination results for our pupils – whether bright or average – than other similar schools. Many teachers live in the School campus and it is this which makes possible the outstanding diversity of worthwhile activities on offer in the evenings and weekends. On Sundays we have an impressive range of activities, including sports tournaments, which cannot happen in a day school.
- We have three resident staff in every boarding house – the House Master, Asst House Master and Matron/Hostel Superintendent. This enables us to give the best level of pastoral care.
- We place high emphasis on the development of qualities of leadership and teamwork. We have a rich heritage and strong school personality: Pupils develop a keen sense of the past and what we owe to it.
- Our pupils are from all states.